Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Of Comic Kitties, Honeymoons, and Beautiful Princesses...

In this post I am going to cover three topics that might not seem to go together...except that they do...sort of... First, let me share a picture of my rocket Bad Kitty from the 2006 NSL:


Myself and Bad Kitty. I'm the one on the left...
Bad Kitty zooming!
This was the first time that I had flown Bad Kitty, and I was pretty proud of her. My wife, Laurie, had given her to me as a wedding gift, and I had just finished her up with special decals. Which, of course, brings us to part two of our three things that don't go together. We had just gotten married the weekend before NSL and we were honeymooning on the range! Talk about a great sport for a wife! In fact, I made special decals for Bad Kitty that commemorated the event!

See, it's a Honeymoon Rocket!
By the way, there is no real link to the name "Bad Kitty" and our honeymoon, I just liked the comic strip "Get Fuzzy" and based it on that.

Now, as you see, the date on the fin is the same as....TODAY! Yep, it's out 8th anniversary! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LAURIE!!! Which brings us to the last piece of the puzzle:

Laurie and Princess Kyrie
My wonderfully cute granddaughter, Kyrie! You see, Monday is her third birthday!!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYRIE!!!

So there you have it! Three things that actually fit together quite nicely and make my life happy.

So until next time; fly 'em fast and high!

2 comments: