Sunday, October 6, 2013

Post, the Second

Hello from the world of Shroudines!

I'm still getting the feel for the ropes here, so I thought I would do some housekeeping stuff. Fist of all can I post a picture? Hmmmm......



Yep! That was easy!( Yes, I snuck in the Moonliner one more time...) Ok, so on to other matters.

I think the way we will run this thing is that about once a week, we will have a posting. Hopefully there will be other people besides just me posting (or you'll get mighty tired of Moonliner pics) but we will just see how it goes. I can either schedule a time for things to post, or I can just do it as soon as it is written. I see advantages to both, so, again, we'll see how it goes.

By the way, everyone remember that the DARS Classic is coming up very soon (Oct 19). The theme this year is Sci-Fi, so come on out and take part in the festivities! You don't have to enter to appreciate the models, but entering is very fun too (and probably rewarding). Gary Briggs has done a fantastic job of running this thing for years now, so a splendid time is guaranteed for all! More info can be found on the DARS site: www.dars.org or here: http://www.dars.org/fallclassic/fc2013.htm if you want to go directly to the event page. (Notice how I just learned how to put in links)


Anyway, keep checking back here for more stuff! Fly 'em fast and high!

 
Quisp says, "Blogs are full of QUAZY Energy!"

Stu



3 comments: