Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Of Stuck Up Rocketeers and Little Boy Birthdays...

What do you do when you write a weekly blog and you suddenly realize that it's the first part of the week and you haven't even thought about what the post will be? You go to your phone and look at the pictures! Not that I would ever find myself in that situation of course...

So, here is the first picture I got off my phone:

John Dyer
This is John. John is a good friend and an all around great guy. John is also a "rocket expert." John would probably never call himself a "rocket expert" but I will because it makes the next statement funnier. John has glued himself to his rocket. Now, if the truth be told, we have probably all done this from time to time, but seldom in a public place, and seldom where a guy has a phone that they can snap pictures is hanging out.

That'll learn ya, John.

I'm pretty sure he's calling his wife, Nina for help.

By the way, go to http://redriverrocketry.com/ and buy cool rocket stuff. Just sayin'.

The next picture is this:





Coolest Little Boy in the World
This is my grandson, Ayden. I say he's the coolest little boy in the world because,
1. He is, and
2. The title of "coolest little girl in the world" goes to my granddaughter, Kyrie.

Anyway, it's his fourth birthday today. As you can see, he is reprograming Wall-E to do his bidding and take over the world. I see great things for this kid.
Happy birthday, kid!

Until next time fly 'em fast and high!

1 comment: