Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hot Wheels Meets the Jetsons!

Sometimes it's really difficult to come up with things to write about every week. Other times, things just pop up! This week is the second one...

I was getting a couple of things at the local Walmart when I spotted something cool on an end-cap (not even in the toy section!). I found this...



Yep! Hot Wheels has made The Jetsons Car!  Now as cool as this is, it's clear that they fudged a couple of the details...mainly, the wheels. It has them. They did their best to hide them by making them clear, but just like clear plastic fins, you can still see them. Still, it really doesn't detract much from the car.

Apparently this is number 8 out of 10 in the "Screen Time" series. I don't know what the other vehicles are, but they will have to go a ways to be cooler than George's family ride!

And no, I don't think it can be converted to fly.

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment