Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Quick Post On a Quick Build

There are times when life gets very busy and you might think to yourself, "Well, Myself, I certainly have no time to do anything rocket related right now, much less build a killer helicopter odd roc that will actually take mid power motors." You then go out into the world and do totally non-productive things like work and pay your bills. Well, we here at STB say, "Psh!" (or however you spell that noise you make when somebody told you something really stupid.) Because we know better! We know....


This is the answer to all of your "I got no time" blues! The Rocketarium Mega Vortico!!!!!

I got this really cool kit a while back at the DARS Classic, but I just now got around to building it. The kit is amazingly simple to construct. You pretty much stack the wood like it tells you, stick a tube in it and....done!

Stacked and All That!

The parts fit together so well and everything goes together so quickly that it might take a few moments to realize that you are actually finished. (Painting is optional and I haven't decided on that yet). It might take a few more moments to realize that since that middle tube is 24mm, you can actually stick A STINKIN' F MOTOR in this baby!!!!! And the company says it's cool to do it!!! High speed psycho-helo-action, baby!!!!

Well, that's how one of my quickest builds turned into one of my favorites. I have yet to fly her, but I will.....oh yes, I will....

If you would like your own kit, you can find them at
http://www.rocketarium.com/Rockets/Mega-Vortico

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high! ...or fast, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment