Sunday, September 7, 2014

Collecting Space...Part Two....Christmas Comes Early!

In our last post I shared a Space Ark model that I picked up at a local garage sale.... Here are three more items I picked up there (I got seven items in all, for under ten bucks...it turns out the prices on the items were "suggestions.")

Anyway, here they are!

The Enterprise, from the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum!

The Enterprise, out of the box...

From the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, we have the solar system....Complete with Pluto!

Also from the Kennedy Space Center...

The LEM! Notice the little astronaut...

Now, the point in sharing these finds isn't to brag (well, maybe a little) but what I'm trying to point out is that the next time you are cruising down the street and you see a Garage Sale sign, it might be worth your time to take a quick look!

And for those who are good with math you will note that I have only shown 4/7 of what I got at this sale. Maybe the rest is coming soon....

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment