Friday, November 6, 2015

Why I Don't Design Ships For the Empire

Every now and then I get a great idea that just flat doesn't work. Case in point; this late 1980's plastic model conversion of an Star Destroyer. On paper, it worked great! In flight.....well, not so much. Let's just say that the Empire probably had to hire more stormtroopers....and that Rey has probably scavenged all the best parts out of it...

Awaiting launch....Note that I didn't detail it out yet. The only wise choice I made...

Moments before disaster....
Well, you can't win them all, and that's what keeps this hobby interesting!

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

3 comments:

  1. In your defense, the empire designed it to work in a vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought that PMC stood for "Plastic Model Crash" anyway. at least when I tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Chris, that stupid atmosphere messes me up every time! If only we didn't need to breathe, lol!
    Tom, I have found that PMC works much better in THEORY....

    ReplyDelete