Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A More Appropriate Phone Case

For those of you who might not know (which is probably just about everybody), I usually do my blog posts from my phone. It's easier that way because the pictures are right there, and I can blog from just about anywhere and any time! Ah, technology!

Anyway, recently my phone case broke. Actually, it was my "volumn down" button on the case that broke, which was just plain irritating. So, I started shopping around for a new case. I wanted something that could combine my interests in Rocketry, Science Fiction, and (of course) Disney.

After typing in "Disney Galaxy S7 Edge Cases" in Google I found this!


This comes from out of China, and I think they are specially printed per order, so it took about three weeks to get to me. Still, I love it! The quality seems quite high and I think the image will hold up.

So, in short, I will now be blogging from my really cool Space Mountain phone. This should increase the quality of my posts greatly! (I hope)

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

3 comments:

  1. That's the original poster design from 1975, right?

    The RCA Home of Future Living was every bit as cool as the ride itself. Imagine a world where you could have giant-screen TVs, home teleconferences, and a security camera at your front door. I can't wait for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the original poster design!
      I'll have to look up some pictures of the Home of Future Living! It sounds pretty way out! lol!

      Delete
    2. I think it is the original poster design!
      I'll have to look up some pictures of the Home of Future Living! It sounds pretty way out! lol!

      Delete