Monday, May 29, 2017

They Wrote the Book on Apollo 7...

...and here it is! As many of you probably know, Apollo 7 resides in Dallas, Tx at the Frontiers of Flight Museum. I was part of a 40th anniversary celebration for that flight a few years back, and I have many very cool items from it (some that I've shared) but this book was just purchased at the gift shop. Here it is:

This book contains almost everything there is to know about Apollo 7!

The book also contains this CD with tons of extras!

...oh, and did I mention Walt signed it? ...'cause he did...right there. 
All in all it's a very cool item that literally anyone who strolled into the museum gift shop could have picked up. I'm pretty sure they're long gone now, but you could call and make sure. I would, but I already have mine. Sorry 'bout that.

So until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment