Friday, April 11, 2014

From the Vault

I have literally thousands of rocket pictures. After a while they can all start to look pretty much the same. However, there are a few standouts that I like to share from time to time. Today, we have just such an example!

Today I am sharing the oldest pics in my collection (that I can find anyway). The files are tagged "78" but they may actually be from '76 or '77. Heck, I don't know! I scanned them in about 20 years ago, and I'm pretty sure the originals didn't have a date stamp. They aren't really all that outstanding in and of themselves, but they are old so, here ya go!

At first I thought that this was a Centuri Long Tom...except that it isn't. Any ideas?


The "Whatever It Is" takes flight!


This one I know! Its an FSI Black Brant!


And a Sandhawk! That may or may not be Scott Wilson on the dirt bike...ok, I don't think it is...

This one has run in Shroudlines before. Alan Wilcox prepping the Sandhawk while Chris Garrett looks on (somewhat confused?)

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment