Monday, November 24, 2014

The Super Viper Rides Again!


This week I didn't have much, so I'm just going to publish a couple of pictures of my Super Viper from the DARS Classic X. I was thrilled (and surprised) that the Viper took first place in the Classic Death Match! Speaking of "death," I had to fly her to grab the spot and she smacked down pretty hard when the plastic shock cord retainer on the nose cone snapped. One wing and a cannon were broken off, and the decals were a little shredded. The wing and cannon have been repaired, the decals are awaiting replacement.

So for your viewing pleasure:

My wife had an interesting observation. A lot of rockets are red and white...Who knew? This is the Death Match  section of the table,,, You can see why I was surprised that I won. The competition was fierce!





So there you have it! Hopefully she will be flying again soon. I'd like to give a HUGE shout out to Gary Briggs who has done a fantastic job of organizing and running the Classic for so many years...Sa...Lute!

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment