Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

And you know what Thanksgiving means.....Christmas decorating! And you know what Christmas decorating means....Space related ornaments!!! So, since I'm kinda swamped with this job, I'll just give you a pre-tree taste! Here ya go!


From left to right we have:

The moon (ok, not an ornament, but I like it)
An LEM
The Galileo 7 (complete with Spock's voice!)
The Solar System
The Space Shuttle
A GI Joe Astronaut
The Enterprise
Marvin the Martian
A Klingon Bird of Prey (Nothing says "Peace on Earth" like a Klingon attack!)
A night sky globe (again, not an ornament...sue me)

So, there you have it. In moments they will all be on the tree and almost impossible to find! Well, I gotta get back to work!

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment