Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Latest DARS News!!! (from 1977)

Well, campers, it is the end of yet another year. As we bid farewell to 2014, I thought I would take everyone on a trip back 37 years to when DARS was a mere five years old. Who could have guessed that all these years later the club would still be going strong?

For your reading pleasure, I present to you the November- December issue of the "D/FW Rocketeer." There are a couple of folks featured that still show up at launches from time to time. Chas Russell provides a rather amusing Star Wars parody, and I really wish I had part one of the Boles/ Boyd Interview, because Part Two is certainly worth a read. Who knows, I might even build a "Stinger!" So, it is with pleasure that I present our feature:














Happy New Year, everyone! And until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment