Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fly TWA!


Its been a while since I've had a post celebrating my beloved Moonliner, so here we go! This is a very cool silk screened poster that promoted TWA and Disneyland. Also featured are Sleeping Beauty Castle, The Jungle Cruise, The Train Station, and the fort and Indian village from Frontierland. Overhead, a TWA Super Constellation flies proudly.Super tasty retro goodness!

Of course, the Moonliner is front and center! Some might say the reason is that it has "TWA" slapped on the side, but I prefer to think that its because its just so stinkin' cool. After all, if you painted TWA on the fort and put it front and center, would it work as well? I think not!

I wish I had this poster (or, even better, a shirt with this on it!), but alas I do not. Still, through the wonders of the interwebs we can all enjoy it. You're welcome.

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment