Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rain...Rain.....More Rain....

Well, the rain has successfully interrupted Megalaunch and this week's regular launch. So, what else can it wreck? How about finishing projects? Case in point, my Estes Photon Disruptor. I finally got around to building it as a kind of companion piece to my Estes Odyssey. I wanted to get it all done so that I could fly both of them at the launch....today....that was cancelled. But it doesn't really matter because this is what the Photon Disruptor looks like right now:


Yep, it is WAY too humid to paint anyway. Now don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we are getting much needed rain, but can't we do like one week off and one week on or something? Sheesh! Hopefully we'll get caught up on rain soon and we can get back to normal. A rocketeer lives a tough life sometimes!

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high! (and dry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment