Saturday, March 7, 2015

The TWA Red Star!

John Dyer of Red River Rocketry often kids me that I can't build a rocket stock. The truth be told, I usually build them completely stock, I just put my own signature on the paint jobs!

Now, it is no secret that I love the Disneyland TWA Moonliner. So, when I got the Red River Rocketry Red Star, I decided to do a bit of a tribute. After all they are both passenger liners of the future! Therefore, let me present, the TWA Red Star!



The Red Star is a really cool model, and I feel the TWA paint scheme and logos really put it over the top, at least for this Moonliner nut! Hopefully I can make a launch soon so I can fly her again!

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

1 comment:

  1. Red River's ring fin and transition stages make for a mechanically interesting rocket, and your added red paint details really make the rocket catch the eye. Nice work! Josh M

    ReplyDelete