Sunday, January 3, 2016

One of My Favorite Books

This week I am going to feature what is probably my favorite rocketry related book. I am talking about "The Spaceship Handbook" by Jack Hagerty. If you haven't checked this beauty out, you certainly should. Jack goes into a lot of interesting details about rocket prototypes, both real and fictional, and there are illustrations a-plenty! Truly a must have for any rocket fan!

Now, my particular copy is even more special, because it used to belong to Bob Wilson. I bought it from the "Bob Stash" early on. Bob had obviously bought it straight from Jack at NARCON 2002, and Jack autographed it with a truly enigmatic inscription. Here it is...


What does it mean? I have no idea. Still, it makes a special book just a little more special.

Also, just because:
Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment