Saturday, April 30, 2016

Space Adventure is Where You Find It

When you are a space history fan, you tend to see the world in a different way. For example, while some people see plastic cups, you see launch vehicles. When others see two liter soda bottles, you see launch vehicles. When others see paper towel rolls, you see launch vehicles. When others see bacon, you see... well, bacon....you can't really beat bacon.

The other day I was at my work, I looked up and saw this...


Now, to most people this would simply be a light. I, however, immediately saw this:


Yes, with the reentry flames and everything. So, you can see how my life can be a little more exciting than other people's lives. Does this make me crazy?....Crazy for rockets, maybe!

So there you have it. Reality is what you make it. I think I'll make it bacon...For some reason I'm hungry.

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment