Monday, August 8, 2016

It Pays to Know Where Your Towel Is

I have a quick one for you guys this week, and it's not even really rocketry related (although the sci-fi cred is pretty high). As I was looking about, wondering what to write about this week, my eyes fell upon this:


Yep, it's Zaphod and Jeltz from the greatest sci-fi parody ever (although "Galaxy Quest" is a close second) "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!"

My daughter (a.k.a. "coolest kid in the world") got these guys for me a number of years ago. They are from the 2005 movie version, which some purists didn't like, but I thought was wonderful. The detailing on these guys is fantastic, which means these are "collectibles" not "toys."

On a side note, I think I would vote for Galactic President Zaphod this year, all things considered...Maybe not the Vogon, though.

The point of all of this is that it's fun to have little sci-fi or rocket related things strung about your office, and I'm pretty sure they increase productivity by making you feel better. So there.

Until next time, fly 'em fast and high!

No comments:

Post a Comment